Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's your choice.

Posted by myPuan at 3:46 AM
Current life give me a lot of time to think about a lot of things.
My past, present, and future......
I did wrong in past, i am thankful because i learnt from that.
I did right in past, i am grateful because it changed my life.

Many friends asked me, why i can be so optimistic?
This is because "I always listen and follow my heart"
This is the secret of life.
If you want get your happiness, remember
Think LESS, Feel MORE.
I am not asking you be an idiot without thinking.
What i mean is "use your heart to think" , after use your brain. lol

Never ever make somethings you might regret in future.
And once you make a decision, never feel regret.

Choose what you love, love what you chose.

2 comments:

Lai Yen Yi on January 14, 2012 at 1:56 AM said...

Just found your blog...it's awesome!
Are you a Malaysian who lives in Australia?
Great outfit you had in the above photos!
I love koala bear too! Ha ha...
If you study at Australia, I want to ask you about the education there because I'm just graduated! Ha ha...
Thanks...xoxo

myPuan on January 14, 2012 at 4:30 AM said...

Thanks for visit my blog.
Yes,I am Malaysian and currently living in Australia.
I am not studying here but currently undergoing internship in a dairy farm.

Post a Comment

 

immiSSpuan Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting