Sunday, January 8, 2012

A lovely hug

Posted by myPuan at 8:37 PM

XOXO
It's a lovely hug from koala.
Actually i barely scare if he wants to bite me or scratch on my face/body.
But i was trying my best to coax him. haha

I so tired today, why everybody pay to hug me? 


Because, we want to help you.

By purchase this photo, we can help to build up enclosures, plant koala's favorite trees-eucalyptus and also pay for animal research since Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary is self-funded .


If you have not been see the koala, that's mean you are never been in Australia. Is it correct? Lol.
Actually this post is after a long time I went to the world's largest Koala Sanctuary- Lone Pine in Brisbane Queensland, Australia. Forgive me because i got few thousand photo in Brisbane trip and need time to chose. 

Since I stayed in Axelson's house in Indooroopilly, only took approximately 10 minutes to arrive Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. It's a sunny day and because of New Year holiday, it's quite crowded. Well, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary not only can see koala only, can also see a lot of animals. (talking nonsense =D) lalalala....Here is the list:

Birds: cockatoos, owl, princess parrot, red-winged parrot, emu, lorikeet, southern cassowary
Reptiles: snakes, lizards, turtles, crocodiles
Raptors
Platypus
Koala
Dingo
Tasmanian devil
Bats
Echidna
Wombat
Macropods





Price list. Can chose either visit for one day or unlimited in a year.
Micheal, Olivia, Nicholas and Shobana
VISIT me ^^
Unfortunately
Weird animal i never see- platypus
Presentation to let we know more about koala.
Bird show. Beauty and the bird
baa baa white sheep
We bought the grain and fed the kangaroo =)
one unknown baby with me =)
Shobana and me
Very lucky, we saw a kangaroo mummy and baby. 
Tried hard to cam the hole of kangaroo but failed.
We are resting.
Arghhhh, bite u!
Pretty cassowary.
SzzzzzZZZZZ, reptiles world
It's my turn.
I climb climb and climb.
ermm, i want sleep, don't disturb me
Very hot and tired but still want take photo. haha

So sorry I really can't upload all the photo i took there, and it's also impossible to read a blog with hundred photos??? However I have some more photos in my Facebook album
 (Look right side, you can link to my facebook profile easily)
Whatever, Earth is not for human. All animals should be protected as Earth is not for human.
For further information can visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

immiSSpuan Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting