Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1st time visit a dairy

Posted by myPuan at 7:45 PM
This is my 1st time visited dairy,
and this will be my working place for continuous day.
Introduce my first and second 'friend' - Ozooya and Buddy.
They are dogs.

Well, I met a pretty women Nicole and her 3 kids today. 
Eldest girl called Jennifer, second girl is Emily and the youngest boy is Jack.
I like their blonde and eyes very much. No need contact lens ==' 

We played on the grass and took pictures. We digged out some cow's bone from the soil.
Wth i acted like a 'sua gu' because i never see cow's bone before.
Jack was over excited and keep asked me to snap him. Haha…

we dig
dig,dig ,dig...

Unfortunately, my feet bite by something, it is so painful T_T

Jack told me apply some milk on that will feel better>< it's their believe.
I don’t know it’s true or not, BUT it’s worked.
Here is my ugly feet. Lol. Just focus on the bite scar k.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

immiSSpuan Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting