Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Maroon State School

Posted by myPuan at 3:24 AM
It was a good day. We went to Maroon state school as a volunteer to get fun with pupils for some activities.
In front of those kids, I gave a general speaking to them. They asked me to sing a Chinese song. Thus, twinkle twinkle little star in Chinese version sang out by my sweet voice. Lol. We also have some Q&A session as they very curious about a foreigner- me and Shobana. Somemore we are different races.

After that we started to do Christmas card, and decorate a big and a small paper bag. We brought a lot of stuff such as color paper packs, paper bags, stickers, creative cuts and variety of unique shape makers from Creative Memories. Lesley, Shobana and I were busy to help them design, cut, glue......

Here is some photos for today. Unfortunately some pupils cannot take photo because their family matter.


 Get ready...
 Here we go...
 Tang tang, i am the first one completed the mission.
 Ermmm, creativity.
 Jingle bell, jingle bell...
 This is for my dad ><
 Merry Christmas
 Love Christmas tree
 Simple and creative
 To mum and dad...
 It's a product from the youngest kid, 3 years old.
 Hello, i like aeroplane.
 Lovely deer.
 She is the oldest child among them. 11 years old.


 It is the kitchen. We had instant noodle lunch there. 



They invited us go to concert on next Wed, I hope can go and get a new experience here. 
I like this kind of activity very much. 
It's such a social update, and also can help me improve general speaking in English. 
Well, I feel more lovely when can help people and get fun at the same time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

immiSSpuan Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting